Sunday, July 31, 2011

North Haverhill Fair 2

Unfortunately I had not checked my camera's batteries before I made the trip up.  I was not able to take too many pictures.  But here are a few:
      I did crop this picture but liked the way the cows heads were facing and eyes.

I was fascinated with the eyes of these gentle cows. 


In another building were goats and sheep.  This baby goat had just been born less than 24 hours ago when I took it's picture on afternoon of July 30th.  It had been born on the fair grounds. 


I hadn't been to a fair for a number of years, but so enjoyed looking at the animals as their owners proudly looked on.  So much work involved in caring and keeping up.  People of all ages working with their animals.  A tremendous thing in this day and age of technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment