Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy New Year All!


     Hopefully I will be keeping up with my picture blog this year.  For the past couple of years I have spent my energies with my brother who had throat cancer.  Sadly he died last April and I have been grieving off and on since and doing only what was needed.  I have taken pictures off and on during this period which I may share later.   A private goal I had was to start or get back  into things in the new year.
  I do not regret spending the time with my brother at all. It was an amazing  opportunity for us to open up with each other and really share thoughts and really communicate.  I have learned so much from my brother and a lot about myself.  I am grateful for his time we had and his willingness to open up to me. 



2 comments:

  1. Your photos are just beautiful! It is good to see you and your camera have found each other again !!!!! I will keep visiting to see more!

    ReplyDelete