Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunset in December

I spent some time yesterday..  trying to create a watermark to sign my photographs.. After much trial and error... while learning how to use the software better, I finally did it.  then after creating one that I decided was a little more compllicated to use than I wanted, I found directions for a simpler one.  I decided to start posting pictures with my name and copy right attached to it.  I found a picture from last year that I dont think I have posted before to try it on.  This photo was taken from the side of the road in Haverhill, looking at the mountains, one late afternoon with the sun setting and just highlighting these mountains.  I did edit the picture in photoshop elements... it was dark and i had to lighten it up so the colors could be seen.  There was this bright orangy red where the setting sun was spot lighting the mountains..In elements, the editing gave it a little different look.. I liked the colors and when I came upon it recently, I decided I to post it.  Since I took it in 2013, I created another watermark/signature for pictures taken in 2013.

This picture reminds me of my parents home in Woodsville, and where my brother moved later in life.  My brother was very encouraging of my photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment