Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August


I was taking pictures of some morning scenes this morning over looking Paugus Bay.  I liked the tree branch overhanging the water combined with the reflection of the early morning clouds.


This dragon fly stopped to rest on my clematis trellis.  I took pictures like those below and enlarged and lightened the color on this one.


While trying to take a picture of a busy bumble bee this morning, this dragon fly stopped by and became a very willing subject... not moving while taking a few pictures at different settings. 


I usually plant these salvia every year.  They were my mother's favorite plants.  This picture is a little dark, but liked it anyways.  There are 6 plants, in a row, and in tis picture, looks like a mass planting of salvia.  The hummingbirds love this flower.


These pansies grew back from last year.  They just looked so cheerful.


This is a combination of some pansies that came back from last year and some impatience that I planted this year. 


Here are some impatience and hosta, with the blue pot and birdhouse mixed in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment