Tuesday, January 1, 2013

May Flowers in 2012


April Showers bring May flowers

    I like to garden.. love the large showy sun loving blossom of the blue clematis below.  I also like the cool, white flowers that I planted in my back shade garden. 
The lady slipper I saw while taking a walk.
The honeysuckle vine has variations of pink as it matures.  Below the ants crawling on the peony bud help spread the bud into a flower.  The bleeding heart adds soft pink color to my shade garden out back.  And finally the icelandic poppy gave me a long time of various colors of poppy flowers in the front.. I hope the seeds from this plant, come up again next year.  Time will tell.
I have mostly perennial flowers and like to intersperse annuals and biennial plants.  I always look forward to spring to see which flowers made it through the winter.
                                                                Clematis








Lady Slipper
honey suckle

 

Peony
Bleeding Heart


 
Iceland Poppy
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment