Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thoughts about the blog

Over Christmas I thought I could start up my blog again and did but I find there are too many things on my plate to continue on a consistent basis.  I will return every now and then to post more pictures.

Also I am trying to decide on a different place to post the more of the France pictures and providing a link.  I didn't want to make the France post too cumbersom.

 I am thinking also that perhaps my flower pictures are a little redundant.. I do like Georgia O'keeffe's work, esp her work RE flowers and have attempted to get closeups but realize I am not getting in close enough.  a work in progress as they say.

My brother says that sometimes he feels like he is brilliant or has done something brilliantly and sometimes he feels like he's not.. cannot remember his entire quote.  I'd have to say, I feel the same way.. sometimes things just click and I'm on top of the world and other times I feel like the expression lower than a snakes belly.

 I'm still trying to decide on a camera.. toget a good DSLR .... with good macro lens, telephoto or get a  camera that does it all like the latest lumenex cameras..  Expensive choices.. still thinking.  I need to go down to a good camera store.. and get the feel of these cameras in my hand.. someone told me Hunts in Manchester was a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment