Monday, February 6, 2012

Lake Winnisquam


Day 37;

Project 365 is definitely helping to motivate me to take more pictures and perhaps make decisions more quickly on creating the shot, making the shot, and posting the shot.

As someone said, if you are going to make a mistake, make a big one. I am trying to remember that when I have little time to take pictures and post. I don't have to be perfect, just good enough. And if my picture is not any good, that is okay. I will fail a lot until I am successful. Finding that shot takes time and perseverance and its important to still have fun taking photographs in the meantime.

So that being said... I had little time today to take some pictures.. which reminds me to take more pictures during the day.. I did take some shots from the a boat house on Lake Winnisquam and think I found a passable shot to post for today. The late afternoon, early evening light was beautiful. lavender in color. I caught some reflections on the water and snapped the shot.. this was my next to last shot before I had to do something else. It is looking through a boat house..



1 comment:

  1. Do be so hard on yourself!! You posted 9 photos of the fire which should count as 9 postings.

    ReplyDelete