Monday, February 13, 2012

Red Bob House

Day 44;
       Landscape homework for the photography class I am taking is due tonight.  I am failing at this...  I took a lot of pictures Saturday at sunset and Sunday at sunrise... could not seem to come up with something appealing.   I have to work harder.   I have been reading up on the internet and thinking about it more.  On my way home today, this red bob house caught my eye as I was driving.   I found a place to park, walked back and took some pictures.. .. As I set up the shot, I realized that the American flag, also with red in it was flying..   The background still needs some work..  Hope to learn more tonight.


After class tonight, came back and cropped this picture some more.. still not really happy with it, but cropping the trees down to the flag helped.  Class is very helpful.. I also realized in looking at all of the pictures that I have taken, I do have a few good landscape pictures.  I think I was trying to overthink this assignment. 

1 comment:

  1. Overthinking is true. The landscape photos are all good, you have such a good eye for photo shots. I would love to see more of the red bob house, zoom closer and leave out most of the house as it is just a back drop for the bob house. The flag is a nice feature also.

    ReplyDelete