Thursday, February 16, 2012

Landscapes revisited

Previously I had mentioned feeling as though taking pictures of landscapes had escaped me.  In looking  through my past photos, I did find some landscapes to post from the last couple of years.  I think when I was trying to take the landscape pictures this past weekend, I put the dial on my bridge camera on scenes, preferable night landscape and a few pictures in day landscape mode.  I think this affected the color of my sunsets and sunrises..kept them from being more colorful.  If I had taken the pictures in manual mode and under exposed them, I think I would have seen deeper colors.  So next time, I will got back to manual settings and try shooting sunsets and sunrises.
Below are some landscapes from 20011 and earlier this year:



Boston, February, 2011



April, 2011



Kittery, Maine, January 2, 2012



Kittery, Maine, January 2,  2012



 

No comments:

Post a Comment