Friday, March 2, 2012

Eye reflections

Day 62;
    
       Am trying out new bridge camera- took some shots of my cats this morning, trying to get reflections in the eyes.   I like the background with candles, dried hydrangea flowers and clock.  Behind that, the wall looks blue, the wall is not blue but like the affect.  I have mentioned before that Jasmine likes to curlup ontop of the back of the cushion on this chair.

I tried to get rid of the blue down below with photoshop elements. I have forgotten all the different ways to remove unwanted things from the picture. I tried several times to removed the blue color with one photoshop tool, but was not completely successful, so I left it in. I think the soft blue color is nice but competing with the Jasmine's eyes. But then isn't there supposed to be tension in a picture. But I think the blue is distracting. I'm not even sure what it is- a mystery?



Jasmine is more photogenic in that she seems to not be bothered by my picture taking where as Molly is a little more timid and is apt to move once I start focusing on her. I wanted to include a picture of Molly.  Above she is in the middle of grooming. Loved the paw still raised. Caught a small reflection in her eyes although difficult to see in this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment