Saturday, March 17, 2012

Self Portrait

Day 76;

   This may be the self portrait I stick with.  Thought I had wanted a sunny morning, but think I like this cloudy day, still day with reflections in the background. 
   I will take more pictures tomorrow.

Updated:  The picture below is the one my photography instructor liked.  I liked this picture as well, but thought it was not a good self portrait, because I thought I had to have my face showing.  this picture is me relaxing, enjoying the early morning peace and quiet, enjoying the water, enjoying nature.
Update 2:
When I thought my face should be showing for a self portrait, I took the second picture below and thought that this side angle would work and thought this the best picture of those.  My sister in law thought I looked sad in the second picture with the side angle... you know, I do too.... I was trying not to smile, I was trying to look off into the landscape.. I was trying too hard I think.
  I really do like the first picture with the back of my head to the camera.. there is space between me and the reflection.. its not so crowded.. this first picture is more relaxing to look at I think.  I love sitting out here early in the morning,when it is quiet and peaceful and the sun is coming up.


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment