Monday, January 23, 2012

Amaryllis

Day 23;
    Another amaryllis is starting to bloom.  This one will have a pink blossom  instead of red.  I took the shot on a manual setting without flash at night... so had to add light in editing.  I like the warmth of the coloring.  I removed the one I had posted late last night and replaced with this one.  Unfortunately there is a leg of a stool also  in the picture..



Below is a closeup of this amaryllis.  I cannot get closer with my camera and not sure if I can enlarge this too much more without losing picture quality.  This was also at night, so had a lamp on near the plant to help with the lighting..

So I decided to enlarge the amaryllis and see what would happen. 


2 comments:

  1. Don't you like your lighting so much more than flash? I love the amaryllis in the mirror and didn't notice chair leg, but with some adjusting of mirror or removing chair it would be a really nice warm picture.

    ReplyDelete