Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Little Blue Chair

Day 14;
    This little blue chair belongs to the little boy next door and usually is positioned facing outward to the  right of my neighbor's door on the right.  Recently I have come home and found this chair facing my door.  Has my neighbor's son knocked on my door to invite me to join he and his mom for tea?  Has he knocked on my door and I didn't hear it?  Is he sitting and waiting for me to answer the door?   Did the chair just get moved there while cleaning the snow off the porch?  It doesn't matter, it puts a smile on my face to see this little chair angled towards my door.  I am fortunate to have such a nice family next door.
  


I have swapped this picture out a couple of times now with different variations trying to get the right focus.  This still doesn't seem to be just it, but its closer.

1 comment: