Saturday, January 21, 2012

Exercise

  I made my second trip to the health club this morning.  Why did I take so long to do this?  Got my exercise done for the day.. feeling good.. feel more energetic to get things done.  Lets see, as the great Newton said.. "an object will stay at rest or stay in motion" - the law of inertia.  That's me, once I get going, I am productive.  If I sit around, I get more unproductive and its more difficult to get going. 
   I'm also rereading or rather listening to the book "Feel the Fear and Do it Anyways"  again.. so much positive information to pick up.  It amazes me how in rereading or re-listening to something, you can pick out things that you missed before.  We all have choices, no matter what is handed to us.  We can choose to look at things in a positive light and learn from them. I strongly recommend this book by Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment